Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let us know about U!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wotan
Wotan

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Let us know about U! Empty
PostSubject: Let us know about U!   Let us know about U! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2006 11:34 pm

Hey everybody...
I thought it would be nice to create a thread where everybody can write something about hisself.Something like an Identify-card Wink
Some things are even written down in profile,but not all.
So i start with some points.Maybe so we get known each other better and feel better Laughing

My Name is Felix(WOTAN in the Game Let us know about U! Kellylol and shakal. in fullgame)
Im from Dresden..thats the capitol of Saxony,Germany!
I speak german,english,russian and a view words french(only due TMS)^^
At the moment im preparing my A-Level/Abitur for next year;)
My hobbies are Tms(why not?^^),girlfriend I love you ,reading,cycling/biking.music.american cars and a lot of other sports.
I also smoke so one of my favourite addictions are cigarettes
geek
And i love german beer Laughing

I hope you like the idea and write some little texts about yourself.
I think it can bring the whole team together,when we now something more about each other except the game-name.
And if not you know something about me now tongue

cheers
Back to top Go down
Big°Homie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2006-08-05

PostSubject: YEAH!   Let us know about U! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2006 11:52 pm

Hi yes thats right Wotan
her it is:

I'm Daniel (Homin@tor) @ full game (Homie)
I'm 15 years old and I like TMSX, Biking, My friends @ home and @ Big°
I'm from Munich
I speak german and a little bit english...so If I write more and more I'll be better in my subject English Very Happy
aaaaannnnd I DONT smoke!!!!!!!! affraid

ok thats all for now!
Back to top Go down
Big°OaSiS
Big°member
Big°member
Big°OaSiS

Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Let us know about U!   Let us know about U! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2006 11:54 pm

hmmmmmmmm it's a...nice idea

Hmmm so..., My real name is Antoine (OaSiS in the game, and last Acquiesce) and i'm 17y.
I'm form Perros Guirec, capital of...nothing...in "bretagne" in "france".
I speak english, french, spanish, and so word of german rabbit
I love the sport, particulary cycling, and I ofen make long outdistance. I also love my girlfriend! drunken and computer? sure a little Razz, ang Big° too tongue
I don't smoke, I don't drink.
U have my photo on the left side and...it's all for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thebigclan.forum2jeux.com
Big°Evol

PostSubject: Re: Let us know about U!   Let us know about U! EmptyTue Aug 08, 2006 2:03 am

Hey Guys Razz

lol Nice smilies Shocked lol!

Ok^^
My Name is Florian(Big°Evolution in the demo ^^)
Im from Göttingen it is in the middle of germany
I am speak German english and baaaad french i have in french a 5 in my last certification Embarassed
My hobbies are Tms Very Happy,girls lol!,Computer,sport.... and music(Techno,trance etc...^^)
I´m 16 Years old Very Happy
I have a 19 years old sister Mad Crying or Very sad Let us know about U! Emotlol_
and I don´t smoke
Back to top Go down
Big°Spami
Big°member
Big°member
Big°Spami

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Let us know about U!   Let us know about U! EmptyTue Aug 08, 2006 2:06 am

Hi guys...

My Name is Robert, friends call me Rob...
I'm 19 years old and at the moment unemployed xD --> means i finished my A-Level/Abitur this year...at the 4.10. i have to go to the Army!

I attended to a Sports Highschool that's why my freetime is filled out with many kinds of Sports, especially Athletics (200m-800m) and football.

I love German beer, as well as Wotan but i also don't smoke.

And by the way i have to make a compliment to Lea: You're really beautiful, there are not many girls playing PC Games which can say that....Smile

And wow now i get it...I'm from Munich as well as Homie Smile))) (I'm from Germering!)

I love you all xD
Back to top Go down
Big°Homie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: cool   Let us know about U! EmptyTue Aug 08, 2006 2:25 pm

cool spami I life near Fürstenfeldbruck maybe you know this town ......
Back to top Go down
Big°Spami
Big°member
Big°member
Big°Spami

PostSubject: Re: Let us know about U!   Let us know about U! EmptyTue Aug 08, 2006 6:34 pm

ahh forgot my Music style...

i like House, Lounge, Mood, Electric, Smooth-Techno. But i also hear RnB, German HipHop (only Beginner, Fanta4 + FettesBrot) and i listen to Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Coldplay....

but in Discothecs i only like House and Electric Music...
Back to top Go down
Big°Storm
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Let us know about U!   Let us know about U! EmptyWed Aug 09, 2006 1:50 am

Yeah, good idea Wotan and now here are also my personally dates:

My real name is Markus, (in TMSX-D “Storm” or “Storm H” H=Age, and in the past in TMS-D “SaveZocker”)
I’m 18 years young (or old??, but I think 18 years are not old sunny )
I live in the east of Germany.
My small nice city is called “Berggießhübel” which 2000 inhabitants, has who lie in the administrative district "Pirna" what lies again approx. 30 km to the south of "Dresden" ( Arrow where also Wotan comes).
<----[on the left side, u see my fuckin face bahhhhhh] Mad Mad What a Face

I speak German, and a good „Storm-English“ Embarassed (my english is not so good, and i have my own english language, but I hope u understand me, and I use for some difficult words a translator, but I think, he is also not better then me). Laughing

I have done end the real-school(in Germany it called “Real-Schule”, I think in English it called “10-Years-school” drunken ??) 2 years ago, and a few days ago I have passed my 2 years at school of education what called “„Economy-assistant of Date Processing“. confused confused king

My hobbies are TMS (u know it), and I like all the sport on TV, I am a fan from all national and international football, Formula 1, Ski jumping, cycling (specially Tour de France), and …some other sports. And I like my computer, that’s also my hobby.
@music: I like some different music styles, for example Techno (Scooter), Rock, Pop and some good Oldies from the 1970’s and 1980’s
I have no special favourite group, but I hear songs from many different artistes. rabbit

In addition, I have one more hobby what stands in connection with my Nickname “Storm”.

I am interested of storms + thunderstorms Shocked + tornados pirat ! and all the weather in general.
So whenever here a thunderstorm is to be fished in, then I am outdoors with my little Digi-cam and make some photos and crazy videos with bad quality (I could still afford no video- cam, there must take the Digi-cam here Idea ).

If one of you should see once a tornado, what is no big rarity in connection with thunderstorm in Germany and also in France, that can say answer to me sometimes. Very Happy

@German beer + smoking: Sometimes I drink a beer, (e. g, German beer), but rather not so often and also not in large quantities. And, I don't smoke! bom ( my health is too important to me, and my money…. Twisted Evil )

You everything since great people, and I am very happy to be here in the nice big°clan. ..... hui hui ... a long message afro
Back to top Go down
Big°Storm
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Let us know about U!   Let us know about U! EmptyWed Aug 09, 2006 3:18 pm

No Uhhh ohhh.... i forget my little cat cat ... thats another hobby from me... u see my cat... "Morle", look now:

Let us know about U! Morleko9
Back to top Go down
Wotan
Wotan

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Let us know about U!   Let us know about U! EmptyWed Aug 09, 2006 5:56 pm

Aye..yes my music favourites Smile
I love Miami Bass music..This fast and dirty HipHop with deep Bass from Miami..Maybe some of you know the 2 Live Crew..This is one of the best known Miami Bass-groups..but i hear most underground..that means Miami Bass that not so many people now Wink
I also listen to oldschool Rap/HipHop..but also there not the known things like Grandmaster Flash or Run D.M.C..i prefer underground there too.
Some times i also listen to german HipHop from Berlin..but mostly Underground too..not the things like Aggro Berlin or so..
But i also like so called "Schranz" and Holland Hardcore..mostly due Freya,cause she likes this music and i began to like it too..But not that often.
Also music from the good old 70's and 80's, Funk and Soul
Let us know about U! 00009169
Back to top Go down
Big°OaSiS
Big°member
Big°member
Big°OaSiS

PostSubject: Re: Let us know about U!   Let us know about U! EmptyWed Aug 09, 2006 5:57 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice cat Very Happy
I love cats too, I had 7 cats...but all has been kill on the road or by...gift Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad And now I can have cat, my parent's don't want Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Big°Spami
Big°member
Big°member
Big°Spami

PostSubject: Re: Let us know about U!   Let us know about U! EmptyFri Aug 11, 2006 8:01 pm

i'm visiting france next week...i think the town where i'm going to stay is called "Dinan"...it's at the Bretagne...anyone knows? XD
Back to top Go down
Big°OaSiS
Big°member
Big°member
Big°OaSiS

PostSubject: Re: Let us know about U!   Let us know about U! EmptyFri Aug 11, 2006 8:05 pm

houhouuuuuuuuu ^^
Bad joke Twisted Evil
And u know the "bretagne" is a realy nice contry, beauuutiful!
Back to top Go down
Big°Homie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: JO!   Let us know about U! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2006 11:48 am

MHHHH I've to update:
I'm now in fullgame "BayDevil" cause I play in Bay better than all Wink king
I hear a kind of mhh mayber its Rock don't know really (KoRn)
and Red hot Chilie Peppers...like oasis
System of a down...
aaaanndd Rammstein Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let us know about U!   Let us know about U! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let us know about U!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Offtopic :: About Us-